Tom Demko Rambles

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Anger and Fear

Is anger fear? When I become angry, a loss of control occurs. Control of the universe. Someone or something does something I haven't consciously sanctioned. Frustration is displayed as anger, I threaten the situation with scowls or harsh language or even force. Jealousy... Same thing. I'm thinking it's all fear. Fear of not getting what you want, boiling down to fulfilling primeval desires... eating, sleeping and orgasming.

If it's true all that exists emanates from my imagination, why would I create angry people... They can be so annoying. I must find them somehow amusing. And why do I become angry? My only real fear is waking up without my penis... and heights. And smurfs. Smurfs are cannibals. Blue balled cannibals I tell you. Beware of the Smurfs!

1 Comments:

  • Bruce Lee said, "with emotion, not anger. Now try again."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home