Tom Demko Rambles

Monday, May 29, 2006

Silly Human Behavior

I believe one should spend four seasons with a significant other before making serious commitments. You just never know someone until you torture them. Yesterday, I was at my GF's apartment, and threw away an empty tea box. Not long afterwards, she removed it from the trash can and examined it, checking to be sure it was empty.

Now, it makes me wonder. Did she think I disposed of it with tea bags inside? Maybe I was going to smuggle them out with the trash and bring them home later. Maybe there was a prize inside for her to find. In her defense, I can be quite unpredictable and exhibit behaviors indigenous to the very brilliant or the criminally insane. Hmmmmmmmmm...Or was it a "glitch" in the matrix?

1 Comments:

  • Next time you go over, empty all tea bags into your pocket, then throw box away. That should really drive her crazy.
    Maybe it's time to dump her.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home