Tom Demko Rambles

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Senior Moment

I hesitate to call them "Senior" moments, as it links diminished mental function with inevitable aging. I prefer to think of them as "glitches in the matrix". Anyhow, the other day I was about to open my front door, frantically searching for the door keys, which were in my hand. I know it sounds bad, but then, I was holding several items.

For a while I was taking Gingko Baloba, but I stopped as I perceived no benefit. I forget things, lose blocks of time, etc. I've experienced better performance by maintaining physical health and exercising my mind.

Something tells me I'm in for more "glitches", but outside of locking myself out of the house or walking around with my pants unzipped, I'm ok.

1 Comments:

  • The last time I lost blocks of time I discovered it was because I was abducted by aliens. I'm really seriou, but no one will believe me. If you leave me your phone number, I can call you up and tell you more

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home