Tom Demko Rambles

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Update: The Hyperdump

Ok. I know I said I wouldn't harp on this, but it won't end. I spoke too soon of the superpowers of my toilet. Alas, it clogged. I tried to flush it to no avail. So I utilize the plunger I keep under the vanity and hopelessly plunge, splashing water on the floor, not budging my super-log clog. Guess what, I am the "James Bond" of unclogging johns, so I waste no time producing a toilet snake. I expertly guide the tool through the trap, twisting it to capture my "prize". I retract nothing. I send it through the trap, still won't flush. I finally have to extend to the maximum 6 foot length, and things start to work, the clog must have been in the piping beyond the john, the snake comes back clean. After a couple more uses, it clogs again. I had a feeling the flush was still weak. By now the auger is back in the truck, I use the plunger again and lo and behold it's fine now. Oh, sweet flush of success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home