Tom Demko Rambles

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The end of Spam

It's been a couple weeks on my new Emails and I love it. No more Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spaaaaaaaam, oh wonderful Spam Spam Spam Spam. No longer are 2-10 minutes a day spent sweeping up my mailbox. My strategy is simple.

1) New clean Email address
2) 1 "Spam" mail address
3) A computer dedicated to surfing untrusted sites and opening questionable Emails.
4) Any online ordering with non business sites use Spam address
5) There is no number 5

So far so good, I like Gmail. When I encounter something unrecognized I don't open it, I log on with the expendable "bomb diffusing" computer, which incidentally, has no valid Email account. No info of value, spyware can go in, I just wipe it out and reinstall op system. My contacts remain secure.

Superfine!

1 Comments:

  • haha I had a bomb diffusing computer once. It blew up.

    By Blogger Colby, at 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home